The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX
8
Your Vote: 8
Voting: 8 /10 (10)
The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX
Views

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX Free Download skidrow codex PC Game direct link. The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX was published on Friday, 12 March 2021 12:35:36 PM

About The Game

Welcome to the New Class VII – Explore the newly annexed lands of the Empire with a brand new squad, and catch up with familiar faces from the past.

An Immersive Story – Experience an epic story developed across three titles, and crafted for new and old fans alike. Also includes an interactive introduction to catch up new players to the ongoing story so anyone can dive right in to the world of Trails of Cold Steel.

Combat Honed to a Fine Edge – Challenge oncoming threats with a combat system that has been refined over the course of decades. The addition of features like Brave Order and the Break System open up new possibilities in battle.

Story

Rean Schwarzer uncovers a dark plot that threatens his homeland. To face their enemies, he must prepare a new generation of heroes as an instructor at a new branch campus and guide them towards victory.

Nearly a year and a half has passed since the Erebonian civil war, and much has changed since then. From the shifting stances of countries to the internal politics of the Empire, and even the life of Rean Schwarzer, the shadows of the past have given way to the embers of a new chapter. Now graduated from Thors Military Academy, Rean has become an instructor at the Thors Branch Campus, a newly-opened academy that quickly finds itself thrust onto the national stage. It is here that he takes the lead of a brand new Class VII, and must guide a new generation of heroes into an unknown future. Though all is calm now, the nefarious Ouroboros organization continues to weave a dark plot that could engulf the entire continent in war…or perhaps something even more sinister.

Trails of Cold Steel III invites players into a world full of intrigue and excitement that is years in the making. They will embark on a whirlwind tour through the never-before-seen lands of the recently expanded Erebonian countryside, and encounter fresh faces as well as old friends familiar to fans of the series. In true Trails fashion, the deep, engaging story pairs with an incredible cast of characters and a combat system refined over decades of innovative RPG worldbuilding.


The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX

SIZE: 52 MB

NOTES: The following DLC are unlocked:

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Angel Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Advanced Medicine Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Branch Campus Student Directory Digital Mini Art Book
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Free Sample Set A
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Free Sample Set B
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Faculty Swimsuit Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Juna’s “Lloyd Bannings” Costume
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Rean’s “Unspeakable” Costume
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Dragon Incense Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Droplet Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Droplet Set 2
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Monster Ingredients Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Sepith Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Shining Pom Droplet Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Shining Pom Droplet Set 2
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Shining Pom Droplet Value Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Spirit Incense Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – U-Material Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Useful Accessories Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Zeram Powder Set 1
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – ARCUS Cover Set A
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – ARCUS Cover Set B
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – ARCUS Cover Set C
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – ARCUS Cover Set D
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Ashen Knight Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Bunny Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Cool Hair Extension Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Cute Hair Extension Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Devil Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Raccoon Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Rainbow Hair Set
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Rare Eyewear
> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Snow Leopard Set

You need the following releases for this ? :

The.Legend.of.Heroes.Trails.of.Cold.Steel.III-CODEX

1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddl.to, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, racaty.com, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com

https://filecrypt.cc/Container/DA2063E964.html

If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5

NOTICE: This game The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Game steam Full cracked and unlocked at Friday, 12 March 2021 12:35:36 PM and published by skidrowcodexgame.com. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click contact us

System Requirements

Minimum:

  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: Windows 10/8.1/7 64-bit
  • Processor: Core i3-2100 3.10 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Geforce GTX 650 Ti
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 25 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Onboard

Recommended:

  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: Windows 10/8.1/7 64-bit
  • Processor: AMD FX-8320 8-Core
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon R7 370
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 25 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Onboard

NOTICE: 
Before downloading the game, you should see the system requirements of the The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX codex game steam crack, do your computer specifications meet the minimum requirements to be able to play this game or not..?

Screenshots

image

image

image

How to Download & Install The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX

Extract

Run setup.exe and install update

Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir

Play



NOTES: The following DLC are unlocked:

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Angel Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Advanced Medicine Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Branch Campus Student Directory Digital Mini Art Book

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Free Sample Set A

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Free Sample Set B

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Faculty Swimsuit Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Juna's "Lloyd Bannings" Costume

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Rean's "Unspeakable" Costume

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Dragon Incense Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Droplet Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Droplet Set 2

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Monster Ingredients Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Sepith Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Shining Pom Droplet Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Shining Pom Droplet Set 2

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Shining Pom Droplet Value Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Spirit Incense Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - U-Material Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Useful Accessories Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Zeram Powder Set 1

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - ARCUS Cover Set A

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - ARCUS Cover Set B

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - ARCUS Cover Set C

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - ARCUS Cover Set D

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Ashen Knight Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Bunny Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Cool Hair Extension Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Cute Hair Extension Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Devil Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Raccoon Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Rainbow Hair Set

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Rare Eyewear

> The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Snow Leopard Set



You need the following releases for this ? :



The.Legend.of.Heroes.Trails.of.Cold.Steel.III-CODEX

NOTICE:  thank you for visiting our website, don’t forget to support game developers by buying original games on Steam or other platforms so that you get the latest updates from games The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III Update v1.04 incl DLC-CODEX , and dont forget to click CTRL+D to Bookmark website to get latest cracked game.

  • Comments
  • Details
  • Details

    Game Repack by : skidrow codex, steamunlocked, crotorrent, ova games, repack games, fitgirl, dodi repack, corepack, gametrex, igg games, crackgods Mod.

    You must be logged in to post a comment.
    Already a user? Log In