Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911 Free Download skidrow codex PC Game direct link. Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911 was published on Friday, 12 March 2021 12:34:08 PM
About The Game
A free-roaming squad based RPG focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals.
Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive.
- Freeform gameplay in a seamless game world in the largest single-player RPG world since Daggerfall, stretching over 870 square kilometers. The game will never seek to limit you or restrict your personal play style.
- Custom design as many characters as you want and build up a whole squad to fight for you. Characters will grow and become stronger with experience, not just in their stats but their appearance too.
- Original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre. No “hero” characters with artificially stronger stats than everybody else- Every character and NPC you meet is potentially an equal, and has a name, a life.
- You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
- Build a base where you can research new technologies, upgrade your defences and craft new gear.
- Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
- Variation and possibilities of gameplay. Be good, be evil, be a businessman, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city. Devote yourself to freeing slaves, or maybe end up a slave yourself.
- Dynamic, ever changing world. Support or hinder whoever you wish, or keep to yourself, the world won’t stop moving. This is not just a “game”, you are living and surviving in a simulated world.
- Get captured by cannibals and eaten alive, or sold off by slavers and forced to work in the mines. These are not scripted events, just a regular part of this chaotic world that ruins your life by chance. Anything can happen, yet anything can be overcome if you have the strength.
- Absolutely no Level-scaling. The world does not level up along with you, and the shops don’t change their inventory to only items matching your level. At the start of the game almost everyone will be stronger than you, and survival will always be a struggle. The game won’t hold your hand or help you when you’re down.
- Realistic medical system that affects gameplay. A character with a wounded leg will limp or crawl and slow the party down, wounded arms means you must use your sword one-handed or not at all. Severe injuries will result in amputees needing robotic limb replacements. Blood loss means you can pass out, and the blood will attract predators. A character’s stats are affected by equipment, encumbrance, blood loss, injuries and starvation.
- Intelligent AI that allows for characters to reason and work towards long-term goals and desires. Squads work together and carry their wounded to safety. Characters can be setup to take care of micromanagement for you and run production in your base.
- Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh environment.
- Independently developed with no design influences, or alterations dictated by men in gray suits who have never played a game before in their lives.
- Original game world. There are no fantasy-knock-off cliches. No magic.
- Game Title: Kenshi
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/233860/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/kenshi/results/
- Genres: Action, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
- Developers: Lo-Fi Games
- Publisher: Lo-Fi Games
- Release Date: 6 Dec, 2018
SIZE: 6.99 GB
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
NOTICE: This game Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911 is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Game steam Full cracked and unlocked at Friday, 12 March 2021 12:34:08 PM and published by skidrowcodexgame.com. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click contact us
- OS:64-bit Windows
- Processor:Dual-core 64-bit
- Memory:6 GB RAM
- Graphics:Pixel shader 5.0 capable card
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
- OS:Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor:Quad-core 64-bit
- Memory:16 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
**Recommended install to SSD for optimum performance
Before downloading the game, you should see the system requirements of the Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911 codex game steam crack, do your computer specifications meet the minimum requirements to be able to play this game or not..?
How to Download & Install Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911
Install Notes unpack, mount, install and play
NOTICE: thank you for visiting our website, don’t forget to support game developers by buying original games on Steam or other platforms so that you get the latest updates from games Kenshi v1.0.47-Razor1911 , and dont forget to click CTRL+D to Bookmark website to get latest cracked game.
Game Repack by : skidrow codex, steamunlocked, crotorrent, ova games, repack games, fitgirl, dodi repack, corepack, gametrex, igg games, crackgods Mod.